Healthy Body Vitamin Pack
Create a subscription and we will automatically deliver your order to you by your preferred date.
Cancel anytime -- no commitments, obligations, or fees
Our one-tablet-a-day multivitamin (Basic One Iron Free) and Advanced Omega-3 fatty acids are packaged into a new and improved, easy-to-open, non-stick clear foil packet terrific for use when traveling, dining out, or generally on-the-go.
30 individually-wrapped clear foil packets per canister. 30-day supply.
Our Healthy Body Vitamin Pack is physician formulated and contains a comprehensive multivitamin and highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids. The Healthy Body Vitamin Pack is an easy and portable option to ensure you always have the supplements you need even with an active lifestyle. Perfect for those who travel, dine out, or are generally on-the-go.
Vitamin Pack Contents
Each single serve Healthy Body vitamin pack contains the following:
- Basic One multivitamin (one tablet) is scientifically formulated with high levels of all the B vitamins and 2,000 IU vitamin D (Cooper Clinic’s baseline recommendation for optimal health).
- Advanced Omega-3 Fatty Acids (two softgels) deliver more omega-3 fatty acids per serving than most other omega-3 products, with 720 mg EPA and 480 mg DHA. Advanced Omega-3 Fatty Acids are also guaranteed to be burp-free and not fishy.
Vitamin Pack Health Benefits
There are several benefits seen in taking Cooper Complete Healthy Body vitamin pack. They include:
- Brain Health – PsychiatryOnline has almost 300 studies related to scientific research on the impact of omega-3 fatty acids and mental health. The American Psychiatric Association (APA) Omega-3 fatty acids subcommittee, recommends adults with mood, impulse control or psychotic disorders consume one gram (1,000 milligrams) EPA + DHA (combined) omega-3 fatty acids per day.†
- Heart Health – American Heart Association recommends eating fish, particularly fatty fish, at least two times a week because of the heart health benefits. Research published in the International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research found that participants who consumed 760 mg EPA and 440 mg DHA per day for 12 weeks reduced triglycerides by 23 percent.†
- Inflammatory Health – Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation* whether the inflammation is due to an autoimmune disease such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, or Multiple Sclerosis (MS), a skin condition such as Rosacea, Psoriasis, or Eczema, or more general inflammatory conditions such as bad knees, neck pain or tennis elbow.* Clinical research has proven the multivitamin lowers high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, a marker of inflammation. C-reactive protein increases with age, and is connected to heart disease, diabetes and autoimmune diseases.†
Healthy Body Vitamin Pack contains NO gluten, milk/dairy or eggs.
Daily recommended serving of the Healthy Body Vitamin Pack is one packet. 30 individually-wrapped cellophane packets per canister. 30-day supply. Vanilla-flavored easy swallow coating and softgels.
Vitamin Pack Supplement Facts
|Serving Size 1 packet (2 softgels / 1 tablet)|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g||†|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||2,000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||150 mg||250%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine HCI)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid (as [6s]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic®)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||400 mcg||6,667%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium-d-pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)||100 mcg||143%|
|Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Lycopene (10% lycopene)||5 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1,400 mg||†|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||720 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||480 mg||†|
|Additional Omega-3 Fatty Acids||200 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Highly refined and concentrated omega-3 fish oil (anchovy, sardine, mackerel), capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural lemon flavor, proprietary antioxidant blend (consisting of natural tocopherols (soy), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate), microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, glycerin, natural caramel (color), hydroxypropyl cellulose, riboflavin (color), natural vanilla (flavor).
Item Number: 282
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are there other supplements I should take in addition to Cooper Complete Healthy Body Pack?
Cooper Complete Healthy Body Pack is a complete multivitamin and mineral supplement, and omega-3 fatty acids in a convenience pack. The Cooper Complete line includes many other items which may be beneficial based on individual health issues/concerns, and circumstances. Please call 888.393.2221 during normal business hours and discuss your particular health concerns with a Cooper team member.
Does Cooper Complete Healthy Body Pack contain calcium?
No. Calcium requirements are dependent upon both gender and age. Because Cooper Complete Healthy Body Pack is formulated for men and women, it was best to leave calcium out of the formula.
The tablet size is too big. Can I cut or crush the tablets to make them smaller?
Yes. It is safe to crush or cut the tablets into smaller size. However, the minerals in vitamins do not taste good. Be aware that if the tablet is crushed it will be difficult to mask the flavor if adding it to something else.
What are the EPA and DHA in Cooper Complete Healthy Body Pack?
There are three types of omega-3 fatty acids: eicopentaenoic (EPA), docosahexaenoic (DHA) and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Eicopentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are the long chain omega-3 fatty acids commonly found in fish. Much of the research on omega-3 and its ability to reduce cardiovascular disease risk factors has been found with the consumption of these two fatty acids. Alpha-linolenic acid, a short chain omega-3 fatty acid, comes from plants and includes flaxseed, walnut, and canola oils made from nuts and seeds, as well as tofu and other forms of soybeans.
I am allergic to fish. Is it OK for me to take this product?
No. It would not be advisable for you to take the Advanced Omega-3 product if you have such a condition.
Can I take this product if I am also taking Coumadin or Warfarin?
If you are taking Coumadin or Warfarin, we recommend consulting your doctor before adding any supplements to your diet.